Andrea opened Avian Salon & Spa’s doors in May of 2016. Her mission is to innovate Salon and Spa services with Medical Spa procedures in one trendy and relaxing Space. She thrives on Quality of all services provided, and wants each one of her Guests to walk out looking and feeling their best. Each service provider that joins the Avian Glam Squad will be a master of their craft.
We pride ourselves on our reputation as well as our Salon’s vision. Incorporating Medical Spa Services into a hair salon is what sets Avian Salon & Spa apart in the Webster area. We will continue to push the limits by always offering new and revolutionary services.
With a wide variety of Hair, Spa, and Med Spa services, you will find we have everything you need in one convenient location. So come in and see for yourself, have a glass of wine, and let us pamper you! Remember, beauty starts within! If you are happy with what you see, your confidence will shine through. As we always say here at Avian Salon & Spa, Relax & Renew- It starts with a beautiful you! “Let Your Confidence Soar”
Andrea Schmelzer, owner
Learn more about
Learn more about
Learn more about
Kathryn Adams Orbanek
Julie Schlafer Rossette
Skin care packages, deposits for skin care packages, and hair extensions orders from any Avian Salon & Spa’s events are non-refundable. Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
Retail Return Policy
Retail products may only be exchanged for equal or lesser value products within 15 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for store credit only. No cash refunds will be given and no credit will be issued to your account.
- Product exchanges will only be for an equally priced product or less. If there is a price difference, the client will either hold a credit or be charged the difference plus tax.
- Damaged items, Sale items, or Discounted items CANNOT be returned.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges on tools (i.e. flat iron, blow-dryer, etc.) sold. All warranties are provided through the manufacturers.
- Items purchased as a set can only be returned as a complete set.
- Products will not be accepted 15 days after date of purchaser if the product contains less than 90% of the original amount.
*PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: Our professional products cannot be exchanged past 15 days of purchase. In order to exchange a used product, there must be at least 90% of product remaining and will be subject to a 10% return fee.
Service Return Policy
We strive to provide 5-Star service to our clients. If you should have any challenges with a service that was performed at Avian Salon & Spa, we ask that you contact us to reserve a complimentary consultation with one of our hair experts so we can assess what challenges need to be addressed. Please read our Service Promise below to address any initial questions you may have.
- We reserve the right to request a FULL PAYMENT for any services in advance from any guest.
- There are NO refunds for ANY SERVICES performed.
- We stand behind our hair services and we will correct any challenges we have created with your color service within 7 days of the service.
- We can only guarantee our color services if the prescribed products are purchased through Avian Salon & Spa. Your services are an investment in you, please protect your investment to the best of your ability.
COLOR CORRECTIONS: All services that have been completed are subject to a determination of correction. The use of our professional products are required to be used for at home care to guarantee services. We will handle each correction on a client by client basis. If a client decides to request a different stylist than who performed the first service, addition fees may apply.
FUTURE RESERVATIONS: If there is a pattern of reservations that have been rescheduled, missed, or cancelled THE DAY OF the scheduled appointment, client may be subject to losing the privilege of creating a future appointment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Appointments are only reserved with a credit card placed on file. If the reservation is NOT canceled 48 hours prior to scheduled appointment, the client may be subject to a $50 cancellation fee
Salon Gift Cards Policy
The best gift you can give someone is the Gift of Confidence with a Gift Card to Avian Salon & Spa!
- Gift Cards can be used for Services, Retail Products, and Gratuity of a service
- There are NO refunds for ANY gift cards purchased.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
Avian Loyalty Rewards Program
Our Loyalty Rewards Program is in full swing! Earn 1 point (1 cent) for every dollar spent at Avian Salon & Spa. Points can be used for purchase of our in-store retail products and any of our provided services!